Monday 10 April 2017

Dealing with stress and staying positive:

1.Spend more time focusing on the solution i would say 80% of the time
The other 20% you can think of the problem but also how to overcome it in future.
2. Set clear focus ares for each day
Work makes you strong but resting ensures peace of mind and reenergizes you. Always keep a balance.
3. Tackle a task don’t make a huge deal out of something small
This will make your life easier, and also less stressful. Don’t create the extra drama you will will feel the difference.
4.Do one thing at a time
This will ensure you don’t feel overwhelmed, the quality of work being done will also increase dramatically.
5.Release yourself over weekends try to keep you smartphone off for at least 5 hours
Find your balance I promise you not constantly looking at a screen every 3minutes relaxes you.
6.Always, and I state it once again ALWAYS do the things you love
Even if its time spend at the gym or even a walk in the park. What I normally do is I take myself and my significant other on a spa day nothing gets you more relaxed than getting all those stress lumbs out.
7.When you need you need to be somewhere be there atleast 15minutes earlier
This turned my stressful trips into my relaxing time on the road.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this very inspirational and helpfull blog Rohan!
    In our everyday lives there is always stress, and this really helps me to just stay positive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rohan. It's inspirational to know that there is someone that motivates other people to be more positive and optimistic. This is very helpful. I am excited to read more about your blog

    ReplyDelete